Typus Orbis Universalis

Typus Orbis Universalis


I’m a writer, editor, and teacher, and I enjoy connecting with readers and other writers. I grew up in Arkansas and have lived for many years in Alabama, although I’ve also lived abroad, in England and Romania, and have traveled extensively in Ireland and Greece. I’ve written two collections of poems, "Little Wanderer" (2016) a collection of road and travel poems, and "Bottle Tree" (2010), which focuses on my experiences as a southern woman. I’ve also written "Tell the World You’re a Wildflower," a collection of loosely interwoven short stories in the voices of southern women and girls. I love to put together collections as well, and I edited "Working the Dirt: An Anthology of Southern Poets," and co-edited "All Out of Faith: Southern Women on Spirituality," and "Circling Faith: Southern Women on Spirituality," as well as "Belles’ Letters II," out next year. I’m currently working on a memoir-influenced book about Scott and Zelda biographer Sara Mayfield as well as a new collection of short stories.

Blog Posts

Below you'll find occasional blog posts, as the spirit moves me.

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Circling Faith--out in April

My co-editor Wendy Reed and I are excited about the upcoming publication of Circling Faith: Southern Women on Spirituality. We'll be blogging occasionally about the book at http://circlingfaith.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment